Dr. Nicole has over fifteen years of proven experience serving clients in the areas of executive coaching and system-wide organization change and development. Known as a “Results Maven,” her authentic and collaborative style champions the goals of her clients. Her work with various corporate, not-for-profit, entrepreneurial, and entertainment clients, uniquely qualifies her to coach leaders and professionals seeking a performance edge.
As a coach, Nicole engages senior executives seeking to maximize their leadership and interpersonal skills, leverage results, build effective teams, and move strategic and profitable change initiatives throughout their organization.
Through her coaching and organizational development expertise, she provides executives and their organizations an opportunity to successfully achieved their goals and deliver on significant business objectives. Nicole’s expansive background includes working with leaders to optimize their strengths, minimize weaknesses, and identify blind spots.
Her unique ability to help her clients acknowledge the gaps results in improved corporate operations, systems, and processes; increases in team synergy and performance; and drives change initiatives with high results and minimized casualties — thus enabling them to avert threats to the bottom line and promote goal-driven success with quantifiable metrics. She assists leaders and their teams in promoting increased productivity, improved efficiency, measurable business outcomes, and a greater sense of effective communication throughout their organization.
Education and Certifications
- MA: University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology and M.S. in Research & Clinical Psychology, Saint Louis University
- Professional Coach Certification (PCC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC), The Center for Credentialing & Education
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
- Master Level Coach Certified, The College of Executive Coaching
- Best Year Yet (BYY) Partner for Team and Business Results
- Graduate of 128-hour ICF Accredited Coach Training Program, The College of Executive Coaching