PERSONALIZED DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR TOP TALENT
Two-thirds of one’s job success (especially at senior levels) comes not from technical skills, but from people skills. This is the focus of our executive coaching programs.
Realize the Power of Executive Coaching
Executive coaching pushes executives to grow professionally and personally, and develop the skills required to take them to the next level of leadership.
Arden’s Executive Coaching Helps Leaders:
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Enhance strategic thinking
- Increase executive presence
- Refine communication skills
- Boost credibility with peers and managers
- Garner greater influence
Maximizing a Leader’s Impact
Coaches help their clients identify the underlying reasons and engrained habits that are responsible for their current performance and alter behaviors that get in their way.
People take a job because of the company — but leave because of bad bosses. Executive Coaching re-engages the leader, and through them, their teams.
Executives in Arden’s programs have reported:
- Greater effectiveness and productivity
- Increased awareness and perspective
- Improved listening and communication skills
- Strengthened relationships
- Greater confidence
Arden’s Personalized Approach
We personalize our programs to the needs of each company and each executive, however, our structure is proven successful:
- Multiple coaches to interview to assure a good fit
- Goal alignment with supervisor
- 360 assessment and/or Self-assessment
- Structured Development Plan with tangible measures
- Ongoing communication with sponsors
- Ongoing course-correction as needed
- Final summary and wrap-up
Why Arden’s Executive Coaching?
- Our process is proven; our clients get results
- Our coaches are at the top of the industry (certified, experienced experts)
- We focus on tangible, trackable measures and results
- We are easy to do business with: honest, reliable, timely, professional
- Our Core Values: Integrity ~ Authenticity ~ Service ~ Reliability ~ Joy
We’re looking to be your long term partner, so we’ll always tell you the truth: including when we think a candidate isn’t coachable and you should save your money.
If you have any doubts about someone’s coachability, Arden Coaching will help you determine if your candidate is likely to take full advantage of the process. Ask us about our “Are They Coachable?” guidelines.