Executive Coaching & Leadership Training Company
Fostering the human side of leadership:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Situational Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Changes in Behavior and Thinking Patterns
Proven Eight-month Program:
- Group Workshops to build competence
- 1:1 Coaching to implement the learning
- Individualized assessment and content
- Material builds from individual to emotional intelligence to developing others
- Adaptive program to meet your needs and budget
Improve Team Dynamics:
- Foster Greater Effectiveness
- Increase Communication
- Understand Style Differences
- Create reliable structures and processes
- Have Strategic Conversations
Coaching Individuals, Developing Teams, Advancing Organizations
Through our work with individual leaders and their teams, we partner to make a long-term difference in your company. Our process is tested and delivered by the best coaches in the profession, holding the highest levels of certification and expertise in many areas. We work with measurable programs, elicit concrete actions and move individuals and projects forward.
Insight + Action = Results
While self-awareness is reported as a major benefit of our coaching and team programs, we are most interested in results. In our work with your leaders, we go beyond the surface actions to discover the root cause of the challenges you face as a company, team or individual. From there, we can address the deeper issues to make a sustained shift. We partner with you to make sure our program fits your needs; each company and individual is different:
Some of Our Fantastic Clients
How We Produce Sustained Shifts
The Arden Coaching Difference
- We have experience: certified experienced coaches who have been there before
- We focus on action and tangible results: our programs create development plans with concrete goals and actions.
- We go deep: our work is designed to be sustainable with clients (watch the video to learn how)
- We work nationally: we serve major cities throughout the US for a consistent coaching approach for your company. In-person and virtual coaching options.
- We tell you the truth: we want to be your long-term partner and believe trust builds that relationship. We’ll tell you when we’re the right fit and when we aren’t.
Executive Coaching Blog
By Katherine L. Poehnert, M.Ed. Psych., PCC. There are many current, sparkly new terms out there describing approaches to leadership. As an Executive Leadership Coach I have heard many (although I am sure there are more coming down the pike)… and, truth be told, I...
Simon is a rapidly rising star at his HR consulting firm. He’s approachable, likable, and people naturally gravitate to him. His work is thorough and on time. His CEO has noticed that Simon has the ability to get to the core of an issue — really get to the essence of...
By Margaret Enloe, JD, PCC. The other day, I spoke with a client who had just returned from an interview at a law firm. My client was struck by how frequently the law firm partner had interrupted the associates, even when the associates were providing useful...