Executive Coaching & Leadership Training Company
Fostering the human side of leadership:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Situational Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Changes in Behavior and Thinking Patterns
Proven Eight-month Program:
- Group Workshops to build competence
- 1:1 Coaching to implement the learning
- Individualized assessment and content
- Material builds from individual to emotional intelligence to developing others
- Adaptive program to meet your needs and budget
Improve Team Dynamics:
- Foster Greater Effectiveness
- Increase Communication
- Understand Style Differences
- Create reliable structures and processes
- Have Strategic Conversations
Coaching Individuals, Developing Teams, Advancing Organizations
Through our work with individual leaders and their teams, we partner to make a long-term difference in your company. Our process is tested and delivered by the best coaches in the profession, holding the highest levels of certification and expertise in many areas. We work with measurable programs, elicit concrete actions and move individuals and projects forward.
Insight + Action = Results
While self-awareness is reported as a major benefit of our coaching and team programs, we are most interested in results. In our work with your leaders, we go beyond the surface actions to discover the root cause of the challenges you face as a company, team or individual. From there, we can address the deeper issues to make a sustained shift. We partner with you to make sure our program fits your needs; each company and individual is different:
Some of Our Fantastic Clients
How We Produce Sustained Shifts
The Arden Coaching Difference
- We have experience: certified experienced coaches who have been there before
- We focus on action and tangible results: our programs create development plans with concrete goals and actions.
- We go deep: our work is designed to be sustainable with clients (watch the video to learn how)
- We work nationally: we serve major cities throughout the US for a consistent coaching approach for your company. In-person and virtual coaching options.
- We tell you the truth: we want to be your long-term partner and believe trust builds that relationship. We’ll tell you when we’re the right fit and when we aren’t.
Executive Coaching Blog
By Salima Hemani, ACC. The pace of change and disruption that our communities, organizations and we as individuals have experienced over the past several months is unprecedented. And this type of unwanted, overwhelming change can stunt us in our paths. We think less...
Teams are established at all levels of an organization. Some teams are formed to continue their work indefinitely (for example, members of senior management may be thought of as a team), and some teams are project-based, created to address a specific opportunity or...
By Deborah Howard, PCC. We can learn a lot about great leadership through the example of New York State Governor Cuomo. In handling the COVID19 crisis, Cuomo has displayed all the essential attributes of a leader effectively managing change in uncertain times. Any...
What Our Clients Are Saying
“[Arden’s] coaching has been instrumental in helping me to: strengthen my effectiveness as a leader, build a stronger team with a more positive work environment, utilize my strengths to improve my growth areas. [My coach’s] wealth of experience and knowledge as a professional coach and trainer have enabled her to provide sound practical advice to assist me in identifying and implementing solutions to real-life challenges in the work place. Her positive approach techniques have not only showed dividends in my abilities as a leader, but have been transcended down to my staff as well. I appreciate the skills and techniques I have learned from you these past months and I am positive they will help ensure professional success in my career.“ – CFO, Insurance Brokerage