We handle your data the way we would want our data handled.
Information About All Arden Coaching Visitors
Information About You Specifically
General Information Disclosure
Privacy Commitment Changes
Arden Coaching complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Arden Coaching has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
“Personal information” means any information or set of information that is transferred from the EU to the United States, is recorded in any form, pertains to or is about any individual, and can be linked to or used to identify that individual. Personal information does not include information that is encoded, anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public personal information. Personal information does not include information that pertains to or is about a specific individual, but from which that individual could not reasonably be identified.
The Privacy Principles
Notice and Choice
Disclosures and Transfers
Arden Coaching will not disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
* Arden Coaching has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
* The disclosure is required by law or professional standards;
* The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of Arden Coaching’s business;
* The information in question is publicly available;
* The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims; or
* The disclosure is to another Arden Coaching entity or to persons or entities providing services on Arden Coaching’s or the individual’s behalf (each a “transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
* is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection;
* has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection; or
* subscribes to the Safe Harbor Principles.
Permitted transfers of information, whether to third parties or within Arden Coaching, include the transfer of data from one jurisdiction to another, including transfers to and from the U.S. Because privacy laws vary from one jurisdiction to another, personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction where the laws provide less or different protection than the jurisdiction in which the information originated.
Access and Correction
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
For complaints and disputes that cannot be resolved between Arden Coaching and the complainant, Arden Coaching has agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) to resolve disputes pursuant to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, as well as to cooperate and comply with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland. The panel may be contacted at [email protected] and individual EU DPAs may be contacted directly via the information provided at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/eu/index_en.htm. The contact information for the Swiss FDPIC can be found at: http://www.edoeb.admin.ch/kontakt/index.html?lang=en.
Arden Coaching is also subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Information Subject To Other Policies Or Standards