As you lead your organization and strive to define its “new normal,” your remote workforce needs tools to manage effectively, stay productive, and lead teams. Arden Coaching is pleased to announce that it has leveraged its expertise in executive coaching and developing high performance teams to create a new Lunch & Learn program.
Our topics are designed for the “working-remotely world” and can be customized from a one-hour session to a half-day workshop. Arden’s Lunch & Learn Series can accommodate from 3 to 100 people and are offered via your preferred video calling platform. Check out these proven topics, or ask us about a topic to meet your specific needs!
- Creating Your Mindset: Using brain science to help you stay positive
- Leadership Priorities: how to I steer this new ship?
- Managing Remotely: Navigating the Choppy Seas
- Managing Remotely: Setting New Goals and Maintaining Accountability
- Managing Remotely: Alignment and Strategy
- Managing Remotely: Balancing a Half-Remote Team
- Work/Life Integration in the Age of the Dining Room Office
- Zoom Tactics: tips and tricks for working with your remote team
Contact us for a complimentary consultation about your specific needs.
Please be well and stay safe!
Founder and President
To learn more about how Arden Coaching’s Lunch & Learn Series can strengthen your remote leadership skills and enhance your ability to lead and manage remote teams, contact Arden Coaching at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.684.3777.