Lilian Abrams, Ph.D., MBA, MCC
Focus: Inspiring Followership, Executive Presence, Strategic Influence and Communication
Lilian Abrams, Ph.D., MBA, MCC has over 25 years of experience as a leadership and organizational development consultant and executive coach. She has assisted hundreds of leaders and teams, at all levels, to successfully achieve their most important development goals and work objectives. She conducts insightful assessments, and provides an effective, safe, warm, atmosphere as well as thoughtful questions to lead clients to their own insights, practical growth, and ability to successfully reach their next levels.
Lilian’s style is results-oriented, direct, engaging, and supportive. Her approachable manner puts leaders and teams at ease, quickly establishing open, productive exchanges that lead to practical and strategic business impact. She asks thought-provoking questions, uses her extensive psychological and organizational knowledge, and provides clear analysis and deep insights that ensure her clients quickly zero in on their most important growth opportunities, while acquiring new concepts and skills that immediately address those areas. Typical development areas include: Improved Executive Presence; Creating Followership, Inspiring Vision, Strategic Influencing and Communications; Building Cross-Organizational Relationships; Displaying Strategic Acumen; Building Teams; Coaching & Developing Others; Managing Change; and others.
Clients range from Fortune 50 companies and over 100K employees, to small internet start-ups, including: Warby Parker, Cloudera, Unilever, Sanofi, BASF, ADP, MOMA, UTC, PSP Investments, HSBC, Marsh & McLennan, MetLife, and many others. Industries include technology, retail, health care, pharmaceuticals, financial services, non-profits, and others. While Lilian works effectively with all demographics, those who are senior level, multi-cultural, technical, high-potential, and/or women leaders are specialties.
Education and Certifications
- D., Organizational Behavior, Psychology Dept., The Claremont Graduate University
- B.A., (H.R, Strategic Mgt.), The Peter F. Drucker Graduate Management Center, The Claremont Graduate University
- A., Psychology, UCLA (Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude, College Honors, other honors)
- Accredited Senior Executive Coach –International Coach Federation (MCC); APECS
- Credentialed Coach Supervisor (2017)
- Board Member, NJOD Learning Community; Founder & Chair, Education Team
- Multiple academic and professional conference presentations, graduate courses, webinars, papers, and publications
- Certified &/or experienced in Hogan Leadership Assessment Suite, MBTI, LEA, and multiple 360-degree and other assessment tools
Schedule a Consultation with Lilian Abrams
There’s nothing like speaking with a coach in person to know if it’s a good fit! Schedule a consult now to discuss your needs!