Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Our Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program involves several phases of work, over time:
- Discovery Process: interviewing your leader and team members to uncover the core issues for your team
- Assessment: Proven Five Behaviors™ assessment administered to your team
- Offsite: debrief the assessment results and create a team action plan
- Ongoing Support: through coaching, offsite or whatever your team needs, we help you integrate and live the Five Behaviors
We bring the Five Behaviors to life for your team, from wherever they start.
This work transforms the effectiveness of teams and what it feels like to be on the team.
What Our Clients Say
“Thank you for the difference you and your team have made in our company. You’ve had a huge impact on how we operate and how we talk to people.” – VP of HR
So Why Are Most Teams Not Great?
Because it takes understanding what MAKES them great, and a lot of practice on those things, to get them there. And most teams won’t do the work.
That leaves them struggling with the same issues repeatedly, and team members are either frustrated or resigned.
But for those interested in transforming their teams, in creating an engaging, trusting and impactful culture, on a team that is nimble and gets results, working with the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is the quickest way we know to get you there.
You know you’ve seen it: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team is available in any airport you’ve been in over the past 18 years. Well, there’s a reason it’s one of the most popular business books out there! Because teams are essential to an effective workplace, and we all hate being on teams that aren’t functioning well.
Here’s it’s author, Patrick Lencioni, talking about the importance of teams:
An Introduction To The Five Behaviors Of A Cohesive Model:
We Tailor Our Programs To Meet Your Team Needs. Typically They Include:
- The Five Behaviors™ assessment to get real data on your team (ask us for a sample report)
- Initial offsite with your team to debrief the assessment results, share the model and create an action plan for your team
- Sessions with the team and/or team members to help the team practice new behaviors
- Follow-up offsites to assess the progress (The Five Behaviors™ Progress Report provides more data) and determine next steps