What Our Clients Are Saying
“This is exactly what I need. You’ve helped me work through the inner confidence that has always been there but hasn’t come out. You’ve given me tools for that to come out, which has been really helpful to be more effective. I’d felt without purpose at work, but now I see that it’s not all or nothing. I have time with my family, but I’m more intentional about time at work and time at home. Thank you for your openness and non-judgmental ways. It’s been a lot of fun. I feel a new sense of maturity as a result of our work. I’m very grateful.” – S.C., promoted to Head of R&D, Consumer Product Company
“My experience with Maren was incredibly powerful and a game changer for my career.” – G.S., Chief Marketing Officer, Media
“There are things you said that will resonate with me FOREVER. You uncovered my power. I don’t care if you help someone become president of the United States, that’s nothing compared to what you’ve done for me! You helped me find my core. You have no idea what you’ve done for me.” – N.L., Managing Director, Theatre Company
“This experience has meant so much to me and benefitted me so much. You are a tremendous coach. We have done some pretty incredible things in a pretty short period of time. I got a $50M increase approved for my program; I got a new job; I went from hating my new boss to loving her and learning so much from her. I don’t think I could have gotten there without my coach.” – M.M., Director, Government Agency
Read more about our client’s experiences here.
The Best Time to Seek Help from an Arden Coach
The best time to hire us is when things are humming along nicely and you want a bump into the fast lane for one or more of your executives.
Some of those things may be:
- We have a VP that isn’t getting along well with his team; we’ve gotten complaints.
- Typically VPs are promoted to EVP within two years; David has been a VP for three. He doesn’t seem to have a broad enough view strategically to be promoted yet.
- Our CFO and CMO don’t get along and they’re stalling meetings and future planning.
- Director Sally was great in her last position, but she’s not taking well to her new role.
- There’s nothing wrong with Joe’s work, we just know he could be doing a lot more.
- The work from department X has slowed down. We think the senior director may not be able to handle the workload and needs some help.
Partnerships for Positive Change
Participating in an executive coaching partnership with Arden is an illuminating experience that brings about positive change for the individual and the organization.
Think your executives would benefit from a partnership with an Arden coach? Get in touch with us to get started.